According to the Daily Mail, the judge in the Kyle Rittenhouse trial, Bruce Schroeder, has received a flurry of vile, threatening, abusive, and menacing emails, letters, postcards, and faxes.
That outlet, which claims to have seen the horrid messages received by the Kenosha Courthouse and provides what it claims to be pictures of some of the messages, reports that the messages not only slandered the judge as a racist, but threatened him with bodily harm.
Messages sent to Judge Schroeder include:
- “Wow way to name a white skinhead hot head to be a judge. No wonder they burn down your city.”
- “Judge Schroeder is a disgrace to the law. Remove him from any judicial proceedings.”
- “I didn’t know that under your black robes of justice you wear a white robe of the klan. There is no way a fair trial can be heard under your supervision. Better yet, resign.”
- “This is outrageous…What fresh hell is this???? Rittenhouse is a murderous thug and trying to protect him says a LOT about this judge…We are watching…”
- “Enjoy your term, judge, it’s going to be your LAST. If I ever meet you in person, I fully intend to spit directly into your face, regardless of the cost. You’re disgusting.“
- “So I can’t call the wounded men victims, says ur judge one day hope his kids become victims to the most heinous homicide known to man so he feels the pain an we will call his kids not victims but b***** an descendent of c*** family an father figure. Racist bastard god will pay u back for ur statement.”
- “Make sure and tell Schroeder what a worthless piece of s*** he is. He’ll find out officially when his heart seizes up I a few years and he has to stand before a real judge.”
And those heinous, poorly spelled smears, slanders, and threats are just the beginning. According to the Daily Mail, Judge Schroeder also received numerous angry messages that “lambasted for everything from his God Bless America ringtone to his joke about whether his Chinese lunch when he said ‘I hope the Asian food isn’t coming … isn’t on one of those boats from Long Beach Harbor.‘”
One of the worst, a long-winded, repugnantly profane message, slanders Judge Schroeder as a Nazi and contains numerous threatening statements. It is too vile to reprint, but can be viewed in the Daily Mail article
Yet others promised payback and vowed that Kyle Rittenhouse would not remain alive for long if acquitted. Some of the messages were anonymous and others were signed off with the full names of the repugnant senders.
Judge Schroeder, responding to the thousands of vile, often threatening messages his office has received, promised that he would “deal with” the senders and that he “wouldn’t want to be those people.” A police squad car sits outside his residence, protecting him and his family 24/7.
The threatening messages came as the Rittenhouse trial went increasingly poorly for the prosecution, which struggled to make an effective case in the face of a mountain of pro-Rittenhouse evidence, an unsympathetic judge, and a disappointing (for the prosecution) set of witnesses.
And the threats aren’t only directed against Judge Schroeder, but against America’s cities as a whole. Numerous leftists have threatened violence and rioting if Rittenhouse is set free, forcing the police to mobilize riot control forces and prepare for yet more rage-filled street fights with “peaceful,” fire-starting and window-smashing BLM and Antifa rioters. The jury is yet to reach a verdict for Mr. Rittenhouse.
Notice: This article may contain commentary that reflects the author's opinion.
My Pillow Coupon Code = ILMF
Tap Here and Use It!
Calling All Americans! Patriot Fetch is Conservative Breaking News Headlines every day, all day. Go to PatriotFetch homepage for daily Conservative news or look below for the next hot story!