While Nancy Pelosi might be best known for her seemingly corrupt, or at least suspicious, stock trades, her massive, ~$114 million fortune isn’t just built on equities. Turns out, she’s also a massive holder of real estate.
- 11 Zinfandel Lane, St. Helena, California: This sumptuous, Romanesque estate of Pelosi’s is a sprawling vineyard that has a large guesthouse, a pool, and collects about $5,000-15,000 from the sale of grapes. It also produces about 5,000 gallons per year of wine, hosts weekend wine tastings. According to the disclosure, the mortgage on it is in the range of $5 million to upwards of $25 million.
- Nineteen Forty-Five Battery, LLC: This is an office building in San Francisco that Pelosi is a limited partner in. It’s worth between $5 and $25 million and brings her an annual income of $100k to $1 million.
- 45 Belden Place, San Francisco, CA: This holding is a San Francisco office building, with a mortgage in the $1 million to $5 million range.
- 25 Point Lobos Avenue, San Francisco, CA: This holding is a Walgreens, again in San Francisco. With it, Pelosi can earn revenue from the lease and wait for it to continue appreciating, at least so long as it’s not destroyed by the flash mobs that have become common in California. Its mortgage is also in the $1 million to $5 million range.
- 2640 Broadway, San Francisco, CA: This one is probably one of Pelosi’s homes, but Google Maps has blurred out from every angle, so it’s hard to tell what exactly it is. Blowing the office building and Walgreens out of the water in terms of cost, it has a mortgage in the $5 million to $25 million range.
- 3030 K Street, Washington, D.C: This K Street holding is a five-story apartment complex. Only one listing is currently available for a two-bed unit within it, with the price at $950,000. The worth of this one, like the commercial holdings in San Francisco is in the $1 million to $5 million range.
- Auberge du Soleil– This is a hotel that Nancy is a limited partner in. It’s worth somewhere between $5 and $25 million and brings Pelosi an annual income of somewhere from $100k to $1 million. It’s located in Napa, CA.
- Borel Real Estate Company– Another limited partnership of Pelosi’s. This one holds an interest in a shopping center in San Mateo, CA. Pelosi’s stake is worth about $500k to $1 million and brings her $100k to $1 million in annual income.
- EDI Associates– This is a limited partnership Pelosi has in the El Dorado Hotel in Sonoma, CA. Pelosi’s stake is worth $250k to $500k and brings her an annual income of $50k to $100k.
- Mosher Partners LLC– This one is yet another real estate-focused limited partnership that Pelosi holds a stake in, this time in Sacramento, CA. To her, this one is worth between $250k and $500k and brings her an annual income of $5k to $15k.
- Piatti Restaraunt Company, LLC– This restaurant company, which Pelosi is a limited partner in, is based in Marin, California, and is worth somewhere from $1-5 million. It also brings Pelosi a nice annual income in the $15,001-$50,000 range.
- Russell Ranch LLC.- Nancy is a limited partner in this LLC, which, according to the disclosure, holds undeveloped real estate. Its worth is in the $5-25 million range and it’s based in Sacramento.
And while other politicians are certainly wealthy and hold massive amounts of real estate, namely President Trump and the late Senator Johnny Isakson, it’s important to remember that they made those real estate fortunes before entering office.
Pelosi’s net worth, on the other hand, has come mainly during her time in office. Even if corruption can’t be proven, it’s still suspicious.
This story syndicated with permission from Will – Trending Politics