Poll Asks: What Move Should Biden Make Next? — Majority Say “RESIGN”

Vaccine mandates. Inflation. A plummeting economy. Historic border crisis. Afghanistan debacle. The list of failures doesn’t stop with the Biden administration.

It’s like the Energizer Bunny, it keeps going and going and going.

Check out this hilarious new poll from the not-exactly-right-leaning outlet USA Today.

From Right Scoop via USA Today:

What do Americans want President Joe Biden to do now?

We asked them.

In the new USA TODAY/Suffolk Poll, we asked 1,000 registered voters to name the single thing that was most important for Biden to do in the next year.

And here are the results…

1.Resign/retire/quit – 20%
2.Economy/jobs – 11%
3.Unite/help the country – 8%
4.Immigration/border control – 8%
5.COVID/mandates – 6%
6.Infrastructure bills – 5%
7.Inflation – 4%
8.Health care – 3%
9.Climate change/environment – 3%
10.Bipartisanship – 3%

Also, 64% don’t want Joe to run for re-election in 2024. Begs the question: what the heck are the other 36% thinking??

LOOK:

biden 2024 poll

VIDEO:

Who should Rittenhouse take to court first?*
This poll gives you free access to our premium politics newsletter. Unsubscribe at any time.
This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.






My Pillow Coupon Code = ILMF
Tap Here and Use It!



Calling All Americans! Patriot Fetch is Conservative Breaking News Headlines every day, all day. Go to PatriotFetch homepage for daily Conservative news or look below for the next hot story!

TAP HERE
AND GO TO THE HOMEPAGE FOR MORE MORE CONSERVATIVE POLITICS NEWS STORIES

Save the PatriotFetch.com homepage for daily Conservative Politics News Stories
You can save it as a bookmark on your computer or save it to your start screen on your mobile device.

Hey Patriots! Add us to your homescreen for free!

Install
×