Ghislaine Maxwell, Jeffrey Epstein’s girlfriend and the woman who used her wealth, power, and status to “groom” young girls for Epstein, was just sentenced to twenty years in prison in a sentencing hearing that followed her December, 2021 conviction on five counts related to her sick relationship with Epstein.
Well, according to The Mirror, a British publication, it’s Prince Andrew, the pedo prince that allegedly had sexual relations with Virginia Guiffre, who was underage at the time and had been brought to Andrew by Epstein. That outlet reports that:
Lawyers representing victims of Maxwell and paedophile Jeffrey Epstein urged US prosecutors to look into associates of the warped pair.
[…]One lawyer said: “Obviously, Andrew is one target they will be looking into.”
[…]Tonight, lawyers outside New York’s federal court called for other associates of the pair to be investigated – including Prince Andrew.
Brad Edwards, who secured the Duke of York’s sex accuser Virginia Giuffre a £12million out-of-court settlement, appealed to the FBI not to stop its investigation.
Another lawyer who has represented Epstein victims told the Mirror “Obviously, Andrew is one of the targets they will be looking into. He should definitely be concerned, but.. if he did nothing wrong, then come forward and tell the full story to the FBI, not the media.”
Still that’s not all. Again according to the Mirror, a lawyer named Lisa Bloom who represents other Epstein victims and a witness who claims to have seen pedo Prince Andrew with Ms. Giuffre, the aforementioned underage girl that connects Epstein to Andrew, told the Mirror:
“We call upon the FBI to fully investigate Prince Andrew. Virginia Giuffre’s civil case should be just the beginning. Everyone associated with Epstein and Maxwell should be carefully investigated.”
The Mirror adds that:
In January 2020, then US Attorney for the Southern District of New York Geoffrey Berman, said: “To date, Prince Andrew has provided zero cooperation.”
US investigators later applied to the British government to hand over the Duke to give evidence through a “Mutual Legal Assistance” request to the Home Office, bypassing Buckingham Palace. If approved, the FBI could ask Andrew to be compelled to go to a British court to give evidence under oath as a witness.
Virginia Giuffre and Prince Andrew settled their lawsuit out of court, with USA Today reporting at the time that:
Lawyers for both sides filed documents Tuesday in federal court in New York, declaring the parties had reached an out-of-court settlement for an undisclosed sum and a “substantial donation” to Giuffre’s charity “in support of victim’s rights.”
The Duke of York, 61, also expressed regret for his former friendship with convicted American sex offender Jeffrey Epstein, who Giuffre alleged had trafficked her to Andrew when she was 17.
Despite that civil case being settled, there’s still the possibility of a criminal conviction, so Andrew isn’t yet off the hook and still might have to face the music for his alleged crimes, though how the British monarchy and government would respond to an American conviction of Queen Elizabeth’s son is unclear.
This story syndicated with permission from Gen Z Conservative
Notice: This article may contain commentary that reflects the author's opinion.
My Pillow Coupon Code = ILMF
Tap Here and Use It!
Calling All Americans! Patriot Fetch is Conservative Breaking News Headlines every day, all day. Go to PatriotFetch homepage for daily Conservative news or look below for the next hot story!