Dick Morris has penned a new piece for Newsmax where he has stated that he believes former President Donald Trump will be the GOP nominee in 2024 and that he will not be facing off against current Commander-in-Chief Joe Biden, but Hillary Clinton for a second time.
Apparently, Morris wants to give us all nightmares by suggesting this scenario. I can’t speak for anyone else, but I, for one, do not want to see Hillary back in the game again. Imagine how big of a tantrum she’ll throw if she loses to Trump for a second time.
Morris went on to say that both Democrats and leftist media outlets like the New York Times are, at this point, aware that Biden can’t run in 2024. A lot of this, he said, goes back to the fact that the president is suffering from pretty obvious cognitive decline, not to mention the disastrous policies his administration has enacted that have led to exploding inflation rates and gas prices being so high you nearly have to sell a limb in order to get enough fuel to get to work and back home.
Writing for Newsmax, Morris says, “Already they are bracing for a GOP tsunami this year, which will sweep Congress giving Republicans control of both the Senate and the House.”
He then goes on in his piece to outline what he believes is going to happen in six steps:
- Biden will resist but ultimately have to cave to left-wing and media pressure and not run again.
- The Democrats also know Kamala Harris is also a disaster and cannot be their candidate. Trump will easily defeat her.
- The Democrats, increasingly desperate, will search for a candidate who can both unite the party and stop Trump. They are looking at people like Calif. Gov. Gavin Newsom, Colorado Governor Jared Polis, and Transportation Secretary Pete Buttigieg.
- With Harris out, a Black candidate may emerge. The short list here includes Sen. Cory Booker, D-N.J., or, if she wins the Georgia governorship, Stacy Abrams.
- The far left “progressive” wing of the party will look to Bernie Sanders, Elizabeth Warren, or Alexandria Ocasio Cortez. AOC is the one who will take off, and she will wreak havoc. The left now dominates the Democratic Party. She will do surprisingly well.
- As leftist candidates emerge as front-runners in the Democratic primary, pressure will grow on Hillary Clinton to enter the race. Much like Biden’s surprise entrance in 2020, Democrats will see her as their savior, an experienced politician able to bridge the left and more moderate wings of the party.
The political strategist then stated that he thinks a recent grouping of interviews with Hillary Clinton, along with a number of op-eds written by folks who have a long history of supporting her that tout her as the successor to Joe Biden, are all just building up to an eventual announcement that she’s planning to run in 2024.
Don’t you just love it when history repeats itself?
You’d think that the Democrats would have learned the first time Hillary ran that nobody trusts her. If they do indeed seem to throw their support behind Clinton, it will prove these folks are very out of touch with the American people.
This story syndicated with permission from michael, Author at Trending Politics
My Pillow Coupon Code = ILMF
Tap Here and Use It!
Calling All Americans! Patriot Fetch is Conservative Breaking News Headlines every day, all day. Go to PatriotFetch homepage for daily Conservative news or look below for the next hot story!