WATCH: This Toxic Chemical Was Uncovered in Over 20 Teens Bodies Who All Perished in a Bar

In the wee hours of the morning quite a few youngsters were found dead in a bar with their bodies spread across tables and sofas while some that were found still alive at the time were rushed to nearby health facilities, but soon also perished after arriving.

They all passed on at the Enyobeni bar in East London’s Scenery Park municipality in the early hours of June 26. Ranging from the tender ages of 13 to 17, the nation was stunned bringing about multiple examinations by the police and alcohol permit specialists.

Presently, authorities are unsure as to how the teens all died, but upon initial examinations, there were traces of the harmful substance methanol found in every one of the 21 teens found dead at the South African bar located in East London. Analysts are still testing to see if the amount found in their bodies was enough to kill them and to see if that was the cause of their early deaths.

Specialists are as yet anticipating the conclusive outcomes which are being led at a research facility in the city of Cape Town. Dr. Litha Matiwane, Easter Cape Provincial deputy director for clinical service said in an official statement:

“Methanol has been detected in all the 21 individuals that were there, however, there is still the progressive analysis of the quantitative levels of methanol and whether it could have been the final cause of death.”

The chemical is a toxic type of liquor that is utilized comically as a solvent, pesticide, or alternative source of fuel. It’s a colorless and volatile and light flammable liquid with a distinctive alcohol odor similar to ethanol. It isn’t utilized in the production of alcohol or sold for human consumption.

Presently, it is unknown how the adolescents ingested the methanol or why they ingested it. This is a tragic loss to the community as children as young as 13 were victims of this substance – and what were they doing in a bar, to begin with? This is probably something that probably could have been preventable. We should step up and get all in our children’s business and train our children in the way they should go so that when they are old, they will not depart from it.

Sure, kids will be kids, and we were all kids at one point, but parents – you can be the greatest influence in your child’s life, no matter what the media tells you.

Both the inhalation of carbon monoxide and alcohol poisoning have been ruled out as potential reasons for the death even though there were traces of both substances found in all 21 victims.

The proprietor of Enyobeni bar and a few employees were arrested and are presently out on bail as they face charges connected with violations of alcohol exchange regulations, including allowing children to consume it and also buy it.

The South African President Cyril Ramaphosa talked at a mass burial service for the teenagers and promised his administration would do everything they can to keep liquor from being served to children who are under 18 years of age.


This story syndicated with permission from For the Love of News

Notice: This article may contain commentary that reflects the author's opinion.

My Pillow Coupon Code = ILMF
Tap Here and Use It!

Calling All Americans! Patriot Fetch is Conservative Breaking News Headlines every day, all day. Go to PatriotFetch homepage for daily Conservative news or look below for the next hot story!


Save the homepage for daily Conservative Politics News Stories
You can save it as a bookmark on your computer or save it to your start screen on your mobile device.